A gift guide suitable for everyone
Idrus and I leave for Perth tomorrow! I plan to settle in and hopefully prepare a whole bunch of exciting content for G&C and my Youtube Channel while I have the free time. This time next month, I will be heading to class for the first time in almost ten years. What a scary thought, isn’t it? Which is why I want to plan ahead as I have no idea what my schedule will be like once I start school.
It is the month of love as people would say. Yes, it’s Valentine’s Day in seven days so I thought I would help a sister out (or brother) on providing a gift guide for all ya’ll love birds out there. I thought I would do this in two parts 1) Anyone who is on a tight budget and 2) For anyone who has the means for it. That’s right, there is something here for everyone.
- Amber Sceats Nik Ring $89.00
- Salt and Peper Marble Coffee Mug $7.95
- Kikki K Planner $64.95
- How to be Parisian Wherever You Are $34.00
- 1000 Sneakers Book $39.00
- Herschel Supply Co Anchor Laptop Sleeve in Crosshatch $63.00
- Tommy Hilfiger Stripe Wash Bag in Navy $88.00
- Amber Sceats Mason Earrings $129.00
- Tony Bianco Gift Card
- Gucci Leather Belt $605.00
- LV Key Pouch $240.00
- Versace Medusa Ring $345.00
- Louis Vuitton Neo Porte Cartes Card Holder $390.00
- Footlocker Gift Card
- Gucci G-Timeless 38mm watch $1280.00
So tell me, what gift ideas do you recommend?